As a visitor to the itsy.so website
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the itsy.so website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
- We run a Plausible Analytics script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
As a customer and subscriber of Itsy
Our guiding principle is to collect only what we need and that we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain service offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection, data privacy and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process personal data only according to our instructions.
What we collect and what we use it for
- An email address is required to create an account. You need to provide us with your email address if you want to create an Itsy account. That’s just so you can log in and personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates or other essential information.
- All of the data that we collect is kept fully secured, hosted by Google in Frankfurt, Germany. This ensures that all of the site data is being covered by the European Union’s strict laws on data privacy.
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Itsy’s legal rights.
You can choose to delete your Itsy account at any time. All your data will be permanently deleted immediately when you delete your account.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.
Last updated: February 2nd, 2023
Want to get product updates directly to your inbox?
Sign up for our semi-regular newsletter to stay up to date with all the things happening @ Itsy!